Friday, April 15, 2011

Puppy Love

The other day, Leslie told me about an Etsy shop that sells pendants made out of an imprint of your dog's nose.

It made me ask myself: Am I that much of an obsessed pet parent to actually wear Millie's nose around my neck? The answer: Yes. However, I'm not obsessed enough to pay $140 for it!


I searched around Etsy a bit and found another shop that, in a similar but less expensive vein, creates silver hearts stamped with your pet's paw print.

Now all Millie would need is a tag for her collar with my fingerprint on it and we'd be all set.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's actually kind of cool! I would have never thought of an idea like that! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog nose necklace is so creative but way to expensive!

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails